Anekdoote, õpetlikke ja elulisi lugusid internetiavarustest.
- Teacher: How old is your father?
- Kid: He is 6 years.
- Teacher: What? How is this possible?
- Kid: He became father only when I was born.
- Teacher: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
- Maria: Here it is.
- Teacher: Correct. Now, Class, who discovered America?
- Class: Maria.
- Teacher: Glenn, how do you spell “crocodile”?
- Glenn: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
- Teacher: No, that’s wrong.
- Glenn: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
- Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
- Donald: H I J K L M N O
- Teacher: What are you talking about?
- Donald: Yesterday you said it’s H to O
- Teacher: Clyde. your composition on “My Dog” is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his?
- Clyde: No, sir; It’s the same dog.
- Teacher: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
- Harold: A teacher.